Pages


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I want! :D

I already have my Aviator from Firmoo but I really-really want to have this Unisex full frame wrap around plastic sunglasses ( #OTO2581) from Firmoo Optical Online Store. Since I gave my first Firmoo sunglasses to my hubby, I joined this contest and hoping to win. Yeah! I'm crossing my fingers and toes. lol






I'm so inlove with this Tortoise frame color. 













 Get these cool aviator sunglasses and catch attention all the time. These sunglasses are most popular fashion accessory with large sized frame and shiny upside bridge. Select the tint you like, the lenses will protect your eyes from the sun!




For variety of sunglasses to choose, visit Firmoo Opticl Online Store now!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! I love it :)

    Please join my new giveaway, if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/r-manila-shoes-shoes-shoes-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete