Pages


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My new AVIATOR from Firmoo Online Optical Store.

I love AVIATOR and collected some of it. But guess what I got today???.....
My Full Frame Aviator Metal Sunglasses...


                                          ..... Sent with love from  Firmoo Online Optical Store.  


         What’s more could you ask for in a pair of prescription sunglasses? Strong and solid, these metal frames can stand tough against accidental bumps with a modern taste. The double bridge and adjustable nose pads adds extra durability to this frame. Make yourself an instant fashion legend with these fashionable, upgraded metal eyeglasses.






All the Firmoo’s eyeglasses will go with some free eyeglasses tool in each order







*For plastic memory plastic frame: Spectacle cases and eyeglasses bags, micro-fiber lens clothes, one screwdriver and extra screws.
*For metal, mixed material and titanium frame: Spectacle cases and eyeglasses bags, micro-fiber lens clothes, one screwdriver, extra screws (screw nuts) and replacement nose pads.
*For goggles ( all the RMAL series), only the eyeglasses bag will be sent free.



When I opened it, it really amazed me. Great sunglasses and  I super love it! :D



Actually, I choose this from men category and as I expected my hubby liked it and arbor it from me (that's why I'm joining some of the giveaways which Firmoo's sponsored) Like You Got No Gee's Firmoo Giveaway and some more, hoping to win for myself.. I got this in just 9 days. Perfect timing for summer vacays and outings. 


There you go!  This eyeglasses package contains Blue case and cloth. :D



What are you waiting for??? Buy Prescription Glasses Online At Firmoo.Com.


They offer variety of glasses like:

 

 Specialty Eyeglasses

+Computer Glasses

+ Reading Glasses

+ Retro & Vintage Eyeglasses

+ Free Glasses

+ Cat Eye Glasses

+ Clear Glasses

+ Fashion Eyeglasses

+ Prescription sports glasses

 

 Specialty RX Sunglasses

+ Polarized Sunglasses

+ Polarized Bifocal Sunglasses

+ Bifocal Sunglasses

+ Progressive Sunglasses

+ Aviator Sunglasses

+ Oversized Sunglasses

+ Sport Sunglasses

+ Fashion Sunglasses

 

For more details, visit their site or Facebook fan page now!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment